Saturday, August 19, 2017

The Things Little Brother Says

One day, I overheard a very interesting and amusing conversation between Lil Brother and Big Brother!

Lil Brother: Gor Gor, you know you always do not want to do work right?

Big Brother: mmmm hmm..

Lil Brother: Do you know that you can actually ask Trivago to do all the work for you? It's so amazing right? They can do every work for you!

I was *stunned* and thought to myself for a moment why Lil Brother would said that..... and then i recalled the Trivago commercial which goes "Trivago can do all the work for you!"

Wahahahaha! That's an interesting perception from an innocent naive mind! ;p

If you enjoy reading this post, please like me on my Facebook Page as it's where i connect with my readers. I will be very delighted if you can also add me on my newly set up social media accounts - Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...