Monday, May 15, 2017

The Things He Said

Hubby was going out of town tomorrow, so Big Brother went to him and...

BB: Daddy, have a good trip! I will miss you! I hope your airplane doesn't crash!

Daddy: Why you say like that?!

Me: OMG!! Why you say bad things?

BB: No! I said good things! I hope his airplane doesn't crash! It's good!

Me: No!! I mean, when you want to wish people well, you don't use the bad words in the sentence! You just say, "I hope you have a safe journey!" When you use the word airplane and crash, people feel scared already!

BB: Oh....

-_________-|||

If you enjoy reading this post, please like me on my Facebook Page as it's where i connect with my readers. I will be very delighted if you can also add me on my newly set up social media accounts - Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...